EARN UP TO 15% COMMISSION ON ALL HAWAI'I BOOKINGS
21.4389° N, 158.0001° W
Welcome to O’AHU
O’ahu is nicknamed “The Gathering Isle”, and it more than lives up to this reputation.
Home to the iconic Waikiki Beach, O’ahu is a dream to surfers, explorers, and those looking to relax in style.
O’ahu is well-known for its historic surfing legacy, and the waves are some of the best in the world for surfers or those wanting to learn. Surfing is far from the only historic factor in Oahu, and history buffs can visit the Pearl Harbour memorial and the Iolani Palace, the former home to Hawai’ian royalty.
Visitors swoon at unforgettable sunsets over the pristine beaches, amazing shopping, dining, and accommodation, and endless fun activities. From the bustling city of Honolulu to the smaller surf towns, Oahu has something for everyone.
Discover the gorgeous Waimea Valley, surf at Waikiki Beach, hike the Makapuu Lighthouse trail, take a quad bike adventure through rolling hills, and more!
FINGER LAKES EXPLORER
42.6609° N, 77.0539° W
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3-star Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan, Finger Lakes in a Queen Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- 5 days car hire of a Ford Escape or Similar (picking up and dropping off at JKF Airport).
- Discover our Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan Finger Lakes Region hotel, convenient to Geneva, Corning, Rochester, and Syracuse. Business travelers will enjoy easy access to major businesses close to our hotel. Numerous museums and Keuka College are also in close proximity.
Package Code: AU25586
From $1029 per person twin share
FALL IN LOVE WITH NY ROADTRIP
37.8721° S, 175.6829° E
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Homewood Suites by Hilton, Albany in a King Room.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan, Finger Lakes in a Queen room.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown, Buffalo in a King room.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Best of Niagara Falls USA Tour.
- 8 days economy car hire (picking up and dropping off at JFK Airport)
- 7 night self-drive itinerary visiting the best of Upstate New York
- Start your road trip in New York City to pick up your car for the week. From here you will head north through the Hudson Valley. Make a stop in Poughkeepsie and visit Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park, a 19th century railroad bridge converted into the world’s longest elevated pedestrian park.
- Spend 2 nights in Albany which is New York’s state capitol. While in Albany, visit the New York State Museum or take a stroll through Washington Park and the surrounding historic neighbourhood.
- Next stop on your self-drive road trip is 2 nights in the Finger Lakes. Aside from the gorgeous lake views, the Finger Lakes offer wine tasting, outstanding cuisine, and outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, biking, hiking and golf.
- Last stop on your trip is 3 nights in Buffalo. Buffalo is New York’s second largest city and the World’s Capital of Wings. Explore all Buffalo has to offer in food, shopping, and entertainment. Take a day trip out to Niagara Falls and explore a natural wonder.
Package Code: AU25597
From $1759 per person twin share