EARN UP TO 15% COMMISSION ON ALL HAWAI'I BOOKINGS
20.7984° N, 156.3319° W
Welcome to MAUI
There’s a reason Maui has been voted the Most Popular US Island by Conde Nast Traveller readers for 20 years!
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle”, Maui’s beautiful natural landscape is known to entrance visitors– whether hiking and driving in the magnificent mountains and lush valleys or grabbing a bite of local cuisine at a beachside town.
Nature lovers can enjoy awe-inspiring trips into gorgeous tropical rainforests or the sacred Iao Valley, walk the amazing black sand beaches, and experience some of the best whale watching in the world as thousands of humpback whales pass the island while migrating.
Food lovers will be overjoyed to discover the incredibly fresh farm-to-table feasts on offer, decadent local cuisine, and unparalleled dining across the island – from local restaurants to luxurious resorts.
Maui is a destination on every adventurer’s bucket list. Experience the infamous Road to Hana, the stunning waterfalls of Haleakala National Park, turtle filled Maluaka Beach, and more.
FINGER LAKES EXPLORER
42.6609° N, 77.0539° W
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3-star Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan, Finger Lakes in a Queen Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- 5 days car hire of a Ford Escape or Similar (picking up and dropping off at JKF Airport).
- Discover our Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan Finger Lakes Region hotel, convenient to Geneva, Corning, Rochester, and Syracuse. Business travelers will enjoy easy access to major businesses close to our hotel. Numerous museums and Keuka College are also in close proximity.
Package Code: AU25586
From $1029 per person twin share
FALL IN LOVE WITH NY ROADTRIP
37.8721° S, 175.6829° E
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Homewood Suites by Hilton, Albany in a King Room.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan, Finger Lakes in a Queen room.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown, Buffalo in a King room.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Best of Niagara Falls USA Tour.
- 8 days economy car hire (picking up and dropping off at JFK Airport)
- 7 night self-drive itinerary visiting the best of Upstate New York
- Start your road trip in New York City to pick up your car for the week. From here you will head north through the Hudson Valley. Make a stop in Poughkeepsie and visit Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park, a 19th century railroad bridge converted into the world’s longest elevated pedestrian park.
- Spend 2 nights in Albany which is New York’s state capitol. While in Albany, visit the New York State Museum or take a stroll through Washington Park and the surrounding historic neighbourhood.
- Next stop on your self-drive road trip is 2 nights in the Finger Lakes. Aside from the gorgeous lake views, the Finger Lakes offer wine tasting, outstanding cuisine, and outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, biking, hiking and golf.
- Last stop on your trip is 3 nights in Buffalo. Buffalo is New York’s second largest city and the World’s Capital of Wings. Explore all Buffalo has to offer in food, shopping, and entertainment. Take a day trip out to Niagara Falls and explore a natural wonder.
Package Code: AU25597
From $1759 per person twin share