EARN UP TO 15% COMMISSION ON ALL HAWAI'I BOOKINGS
22.0964° N, 159.5261° W
Welcome to Kaua’i
Kaua’i is the oldest of the Hawai’i Islands, and this is evident in its surreal, ancient landscape.
This beautiful natural terrain earned the island infamy as the real-life shooting location for Jurassic Park’s fictional, dinosaur-filled Isla Nubar.
Known as “The Garden Isle”, Kaua’i is home to many natural wonders, including fierce mountainous peaks forged by time, impossibly white sand on a slew of stunning beaches, and archaic, lush valleys filled with serene waterfalls and rivers.
As 90% of the island can’t be reached by car, visitors booking adventures via sea or sky will be amazed at the incredible sights of untouched, raw beauty present in the Kaua’i scenery.
Those looking to emerge themselves in Hawai’i’s rich culture will be drawn to Kaua’i’s friendly, laidback towns brimming with local culture and cuisine.
Zipline above the dramatic splendour of Kaua’i’s tropical rainforests, snorkel along untouched coastlines at Makua Beach, hike in the wonderous local flora of the Hanakapiai Trail, enjoy a local shave ice on the beaches of Hanalei, and more.
FINGER LAKES EXPLORER
42.6609° N, 77.0539° W
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3-star Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan, Finger Lakes in a Queen Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- 5 days car hire of a Ford Escape or Similar (picking up and dropping off at JKF Airport).
- Discover our Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan Finger Lakes Region hotel, convenient to Geneva, Corning, Rochester, and Syracuse. Business travelers will enjoy easy access to major businesses close to our hotel. Numerous museums and Keuka College are also in close proximity.
Package Code: AU25586
From $1029 per person twin share
FALL IN LOVE WITH NY ROADTRIP
37.8721° S, 175.6829° E
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Homewood Suites by Hilton, Albany in a King Room.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan, Finger Lakes in a Queen room.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown, Buffalo in a King room.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Best of Niagara Falls USA Tour.
- 8 days economy car hire (picking up and dropping off at JFK Airport)
- 7 night self-drive itinerary visiting the best of Upstate New York
- Start your road trip in New York City to pick up your car for the week. From here you will head north through the Hudson Valley. Make a stop in Poughkeepsie and visit Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park, a 19th century railroad bridge converted into the world’s longest elevated pedestrian park.
- Spend 2 nights in Albany which is New York’s state capitol. While in Albany, visit the New York State Museum or take a stroll through Washington Park and the surrounding historic neighbourhood.
- Next stop on your self-drive road trip is 2 nights in the Finger Lakes. Aside from the gorgeous lake views, the Finger Lakes offer wine tasting, outstanding cuisine, and outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, biking, hiking and golf.
- Last stop on your trip is 3 nights in Buffalo. Buffalo is New York’s second largest city and the World’s Capital of Wings. Explore all Buffalo has to offer in food, shopping, and entertainment. Take a day trip out to Niagara Falls and explore a natural wonder.
Package Code: AU25597
From $1759 per person twin share